Pyramid "ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor" competency-based 4-day course teaches the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems". This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 and ensure that the organization is headed towards environmental management excellence by committing to environmental best practices. The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit programs, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Environmental Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Environmental conformity in an organization
- Members of an Environmental management team
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- how to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To report findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 14001, write and grade nonconformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Four days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 14001 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Environmental Management System (EMS) concepts as required by ISO 14001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 14001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 14001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 14001 audit