Highlights of the course:
This FIVE-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Energy Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for the energy or conformity in an organization
- Members of energy team
- Expert advisors in Energy Management Systems
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for energy audit function
- To understand the implementation of an Energy Management System in accordance with ISO 50001 and to be able to accomplish the requirements from implementation perspective
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of Energy Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of Energy Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an EnMS as specified in ISO 50001
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 50001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of quality.
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of energy management
- To prepare an organization for an ISO 50001 audit
- Four days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Energy Management System (EnMS) concepts as required by ISO 50001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 50001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 50001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 50001 audit