Highlights Of The Course:
In this TWO Days course delegates will understand how to audit an effective Quality Management System. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to ISO 17021.
Who should attend?
Learning Objectives :
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to pe part of quality department in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Quality Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS.
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Introduction to program, course structure
- Evolution of QMS
- Vocabulary & Fundamentals
- ISO 9001: 2015 Standards requirements
- Auditing Standard its requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting/Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc.
- Course Examination