Highlights Of The Course:
In this two days course delegates will understand how to audit an effective AS 9100 Aerospace Management System. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to be part of quality department in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Quality Managers
- Management Representatives
- Understand the goal, content AS 9100
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in AS 9100 Management System auditing
To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Introduction to program, course structure
- Evolution of AS 9100
- Vocabulary & Fundamentals
- AS 9100 Standards requirements
- Auditing Standard its requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting/Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Exercises, case study etc.
- Course Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.