OHSAS 18001:2007 Foundation
Who Should Attend:
- It is a preliminary Certification course that will make you aware on every details into Occupational and Health Safety, i.e., OHSAS 18001:2007 realated aspects.
- At end of the course, you will be familiar with the OHSAS every little aspects , that will help you build your career.
- At end of the course you will be required to appear online assessment which will demonstrate the competency to showcase the skill you learned.
- Any person wanting to learn basics of Occupational Health safety and best practices to follow at workplace.
- Knowing the Standard, Principles & Processes
- Knowing the inter-alignment between various other standards
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the Standard.
Course By: Pyramid Certifications LLP
- 01 Course Introduction
- 02 Fundamentals & Principles of Management Systems
- 03 The Standard
- 04 The Requirements
- 05 Risk Management
- 06 Management System Certification Process
What you will receive:
- ASCB accreditation Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe) Limited
- Candidate names listed on the International website of IRQAO
- A complete self-paced learning experience
- Detailed explanation of all topics. Candidate Hand-book having ~50 pages is part of your course
- Start course any-time and complete it any-time, Your way of learning...Your own convenience...
- No. of Questions: 20 Nos.
- Assessment Type: Question Types: Multiple Choice and Case Study
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Re-Take: No