Highlights of the Course:
Who should Attend?
Pyramid "Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor" competency-based TWO-day course teaches the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems". Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 14001:2015 in detail and guide students through internal audits.
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Auditors from other disciplines
- Quality Directors
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of implementation projects
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 Series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the process approach
- Manage an audit program
- Conduct audit activities according to ISO 19011
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a threats and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- Details of ISO 14001 clauses / requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Exercises, case study etc