Highlight of the Course:
Who should Attend?
This Two-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO 20000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to be part of quality department in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO20000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ITSMS audit team
- To understanding the operation of an ISO 20000 conformant Information Technology Service management system
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 and ITIL
- To understand the relationship between the information technology service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ITSMS
- Two-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the second day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 20000 IA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to IT Service Management System concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 20000 audit
- Conducting an ISO 20000 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 20000 audit