Highlight's of the Course:
Who should Attend?
With this Two Days training delegate will learn to control the different hazard in an organization. You would understand the new process and procedure that to be put into action so that you can improve the efficiency of your organization. This course will also give you the skills and techniques to measure the effectiveness of your food safety management system through audit.
- Any individual looking forward to take an career in Food Industry
- Individual wish to learn audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge in Food Safety Management
- Management representatives
- Consultants or Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22000 standard
- Delegate will gain both the confidence and ability to apply the audit assurance in an organisation
- To understand the relationship between a Food Safety Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- You will know the tools and techniques, methodology and desired behaviors to assess the organization's FSMS processes
- You will acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000
- Introduction to program, course structure
- Evolution of Food Safety
- Vocabulary & Fundamentals
- ISO 22000 Standards / HACCP requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc.
- Course Examination