Highlight's of the Course:
Who should Attend?
This Five Days training course will teaches delegates the principles, processes, and techniques used for the assessment of and management of Food Safety Hazards; and their significance for FSMS lead auditors. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance as per the standards. Delegates will also learn the key principles and practices of effective food safety management system audits in accordance with ISO 22000:2005, ISO 22003:2013 and 19011:2011 all guidelines for auditing management systems.
- Individual interested to become an Auditor for an organization.
- Professional Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
- Employees responsible for the Food safety conformity in an organization
- Members or advisories of a food safety team
- Experts wanting to prepare for a Food safety audit function
- Four days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 22000 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Environmental Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22000 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22000 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22000 audit