This TWO day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation, management and Internal auditing concept of a social responsibility program as proposed in ISO26000. The participant will learn the different issues related to human rights, labour practices, fair operating practices and may more as per the requirement of the standard and auditing techniques.
Who can attend?
- Individual willing to learn internal audit for ISO 26000
- Members of a social responsibility team
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a social responsibility program
- To acquire the skill to perform an ISO 26000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To learn the necessary expertise to manage a social responsibility audit team
- To understand the operation of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000
- To understand the relationship between a social responsibility program with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of social responsibilities of an organization based on ISO 26000
- To acquire the expertise to understand an ISO 26000 external audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Details of ISO 26000 clauses / requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Exercises, case study etc.