Highlights of the course:
This Five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits following the guidance provided by ISO 26000:2010 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently. This ISO TRAINING is fully compatible with SA8000 (Global social accountability standard by the Social Accountability International).
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead social responsibility program audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the social responsibility program audit process
- Persons responsible for the social responsibility in an organization
- Members of a social responsibility team
- Expert advisors in social responsibility
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a social responsibility audit function
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 26000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 26000 external audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a social responsibility audit team
- To understand the operation of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000
- To understand the relationship between a social responsibility program with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of social responsibilities of an organization based on ISO 26000
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 26000 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Information Security Management System concepts as required by ISO 26000
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 26000 audit
- Conducting an ISO 26000 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 26000 audit