Highlights of the course:
This Five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to implement a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000 and to manage a team by applying widely recognized implementation principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and implement ISO 26000:2010 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills and competencies, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors or Auditors
- Individual wanting to perform and lead social responsibility implementer program
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the social responsibility implementer program
- Persons responsible for the social responsibility in an organization
- Members of a social responsibility team
- Expert advisors in social responsibility
- Technical experts wanting to implement social responsibility system in an organisation
- To acquire the expertise to implement ISO 26000 guidelines
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a social responsibility team
- To understand the operation of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000
- To understand the relationship between a social responsibility program with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization and its advantages
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of social responsibilities of an organization based on ISO 26000
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 26000 LI Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Information Security Management System concepts as required by ISO 26000
- Planning and implementing an ISO 26000
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 26000 LI