Highlight's of the Course:
Who should Attend?
This Five days training delegates willlearn to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO 27002. They will develop skills and ability to lead a team to conduct audits of an ISMS to the standard.
- Individual wish to become competent Lead Implementer for ISMS
- Internal Auditor
- Members of an IT and corporate security team
- Consultants; Project manager
- Risk and compliance team member
- Advisor for IT security
- To understand the structure and basic requirements ISO 27001
- Purpose and business benefits of an ISMS, ISMS standards
- Understand the implemntation of an ISMS
- Technique for effective management of an ISMS
- It will help the individual and employees to plan and conduct Internal audit
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support manage team imlemnting ISMS
- This will help delegates to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skill, documentation and demonstrate compliance to the standards retirement.
- To develop knowledge and skills require to advise orgnsiation on best practices.
- Four-day intensive classroom training
- Exclusive access to trainer for after training query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the training
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 27001 Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to ISM System concepts as required by ISO 27001 Initiating an ISMS
- Planning the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Control, monitor and measure an ISMS and the certification audit of the ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001