Highlight's of the course:
This Five days training delegates willlearn to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO 27002. They will develop skills and ability to lead a team to conduct audits of an ISMS to the standard.
Who should attend?
- Individual wish to become competent Lead Implementer for ISMS
- Internal Auditor
- Members of an IT and corporate security team
- Consultants; Project manager
- Risk and compliance team member
- Advisor for IT security
- To understand the structure and basic requirements ISO 27001
- Purpose and business benefits of an ISMS, ISMS standards
- Understand the implemntation of an ISMS
- Technique for effective management of an ISMS
- It will help the individual and employees to plan and conduct Internal audit
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support manage team imlemnting ISMS
- This will help delegates to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skill, documentation and demonstrate compliance to the standards retirement.
- To develop knowledge and skills require to advise orgnsiation on best practices.
- Four-day intensive classroom training
- Exclusive access to trainer for after training query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the training
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 27001 Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to ISM System concepts as required by ISO 27001 Initiating an ISMS
- Planning the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Control, monitor and measure an ISMS and the certification audit of the ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001