Who should Attend?
The course is designed to provide the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 27001:2022 requirements.
This course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 27001:2022.
Participants will learn the different components on how to plan and implement the transition to the new version of the standard. Moreover, the training course will also explore on the time frame of implementation and the influence on current processes.
- Senior management;
- Persons responsible for the ISMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization;
- Persons considering implementing a new information security management system;
- ISO 27001 auditors and IT practitioners;
- Trainers and consultants;
- Operations personnel; and
- Management Representatives.
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- About the changes made in the latest revision of ISO/IEC 27001
- About the changes in controls of new standard
- Understand the correlation between ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27001:2022