Highlight of the Course:
Who should Attend?
This ONE Day foundation course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization's processes, products, people & customers. Delegates will get an introduction to Oil and Gas Management System, together with the requirements for a OGMS implementation. This course will cover the basic requirements of ISO/TS 29001:2010 & its interpretation with specific reference to petroleum, petrochemicals & natural gas industries & hence helps in creating awareness to the group of people in the organization in order to enable them to develop & implement QMS based on ISO/TS 29001.
- Those who wish to implement quality management system based on ISO/TS 29001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- To provide an understanding of what a Oil and Gas Management System is and how it can help a business
- The business benefits of improved performance as a result of a oil and gas management system
- To help you understand the tools required to meet the requirements of your organization
- The structure and content of ISO 29001 and its relationship with ISO 9001 and other standards
- Learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
- To understand the implementation of a Oil and Gas Management System in accordance with ISO 29001
- Introduction to the ISO 29000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of OGMS
- Implementation phases of the ISO 29001 framework
- Continual improvement of Quality
- Conducting an ISO 29001 certification audit
- Certification Exam