Highlights of the course:
This Lead Auditor program helps participants to understand the concepts of quality management system for oil and gas supply chain and also introduces them to the knowledge and skills required for effectively auditing supply chain security management systems.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to implement quality management system based on ISO/TS 29001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- To provide an understanding of what a Oil and Gas Management System is and how it can help a business
- The business benefits of improved performance as a result of a oil and gas management system
- To help you understand the tools required to meet the requirements of your organization
- The structure and content of ISO 29001 and its relationship with ISO 9001 and other standards
- Learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
- To understand the Lead Auditing process for Oil and Gas Management System in accordance with ISO 29001
- Introduction to the ISO 29000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of OGMS
- Lead Auditing process of ISO 29001 its framework
- Continual improvement of Quality
- Conducting an ISO 29001 certification audit
- Certification Exam