Highlight of the Course:
Who should Attend?
This Lead Implementer program helps participants to understand the concepts of quality management system for oil and gas supply chain and also introduces them to the knowledge and skills required for effectively implementation of system in the organization.
- Those who wish to implement quality management system based on ISO/TS 29001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS documentation & implementation
- To Understand the implementation of an Oil and Gas Management System in accordance with ISO 29001
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of an ISO 29001
- To Understand the relationship between the components of an OGMS, including risk
Management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an OGMS as specified in ISO 29001
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 29001
- To Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of ISO 29001
- To Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of ISO 29001
- Four-day intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 29001 Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to oil and gas management System concepts as required by ISO 29001
- Planning the implementation of an OGMS based on ISO 29001
- Implementing an OGMS based on ISO 29001
- Control, monitor and measure an OGMS and the certification audit of the OGMS in accordance with the standard