Highlight of the course:
This course is designed for understanding how risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively. After completion of course you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in the understanding Risk Management.
- Risk Manager or individual involved in developing, operating, and maintaining risk management
- Business Managers or project manager
- Consultants or Auditor
- Participants required by their organization to learn implementation of a Risk Management
- Delegates will learn the principles of risk management outlined in ISO 31000:2009
- Interpret and describe the framework of risk management
- the fundamentals of risk management
- the relevance and context of ISO 31000
- the requirements & Principles of ISO 31000
- Introduction, risk management framework according to ISO 31000
- Concepts and definitions related to risk management
- Risk management standards, frameworks and methodologies