In this TWO Days course delegates will understand how to audit an effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal audits in compliance with international standard.
Who should attend?
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to be part of the OHSM process team in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 45001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 45001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an OHSMS audit team
- To Understand the operation of an ISO 45001 conformant occupational Health and Safety management system
- To Understand the relationship between an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment < management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, hazard assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an OHSMS
- Details of ISO 45001 clauses / requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Non conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Exercises, case study etc.