Highlight's of the Course:
Who should Attend?
In this TWO Days course delegates will understand how to audit an effective Energy Management System. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal as per the international standards.
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to be part of quality department in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between other related standards
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Energy Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EnMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of standards
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its EnMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Two-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Q&A session after classroom TRAINING before exam
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 50001 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to energy management system concepts as required by ISO 50001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 50001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 50001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 50001 audit