Highlight's of the Course:
Who should Attend?
The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to perform audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance. In this five days class you will develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, open forum discussions with a written examination on your final day.
- Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization's ISO 9001-based management system, either as third or second party audit.
- Quality executives/managers,
- Management representatives,
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
- Will learn the Auditing process for ISO9001:2015
- Will understanding the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Quality Management System
- Implement the key concept and requirement of ISO 9001:2015
- Will gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of quality management
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 9001 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Quality Management System concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 9001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 9001 audit