Highlight's of the course:
This FIVE day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2008. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes based on requirements from ISO 9001. Using a step-by-step approach will allow the delegates to learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
- Management representative
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervision of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Will learn the process for implementing ISO9001:2015
- Will understanding the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Quality Management System
- Implement the key concept and requirement of ISO 9001:2015
- Will gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of quality management
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Four-day intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 9001 Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to quality management System concepts as required by ISO 9001 Initiating an QMS
- Planning the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO 90001
- Implementing an QMS based on ISO 9001
- Control, monitor and measure an QMS and the certification audit of the QMS in accordance with ISO 9001