Highlights of the course:
This FIVE-day intensive course provides an clear guidance to conduct an OHSAS 18001 audit. Delegates will develop a skill to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. They learn the fundamental auditing principles in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors of an organisations
- Consultants and Auditors
- Project managers willing to master the standard
- Management representative responsible for Occupational Health and Safety in an organization
- Advisors of Health & Safety team
- Professionals wanted to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety audit function
- Delegates will learn the entire audit process from initiation to conducting follow-up.
- Delegates will learn the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 certification audit as per the specifications of ISO standards
- Will learn the necessary technique to manage an OHSMS audit team
- To Understand the operation of an OHSAS 18001
- Will understand the relationship between an OHSMS, including hazard assessment & management, controls and compliance
- Will develop the skill for analyze and conduct the internal and external audit for and environment of an organization and hazard assessment.
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Q&A session after classroom TRAINING before exam
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 180001 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Management System concepts as required by OHSMS 18001
- Planning and Initiating an OHSMS 18001 audit
- Conducting an OHSMS audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an OHSMS 18001 audit