Highlight of the Course:
This Two Day
program you will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301
. You will learn the best international practice framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption. Delegates will learn auditing techniques and process as per the standards.
Who should Attend?
- Those who audit an organization's processes as part of the internal audit program
- Wish to be part of BCM team in an organization
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team
- Understanding the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a BCMS
- Two-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 22301 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22301 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22301 audit