Highlights of the course:
This Five day program you will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.You will learn the best international practice framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption. Delegates will learn auditing techniques and process as per the standards.
Who should attend?
- Professional wanting to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Implementation
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Business Continuity Management System implementing process
- Persons responsible for the Business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Business continuity implementation function
- To acquire the expertise to implement ISO 22301
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team
- Understanding the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a BCMS
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 22301 LI Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22301 implementation
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22301 implementation