Highlight's of the course:
This Two days training will to help the delegates understand the Audit requirement for information security management system and they will learn the techniques and monitoring requirements that are needed. The most critical part of the internal auditor course is the assessment skills you learn. The training will provide you with skills to effectively assess and manage the security policies and processes it will also give the participants an overall understanding of ISMA auditing requirements and improve the delegate’s auditing skills. The course will guide you through the intrinsic details behind an internal audit for ISO 27701.
Who should attend?
- Individual wish to become competent internal auditor for ISMS- PIMS
- Members of an IT and corporate security team
- Risk and compliance team member
- To understand the structure and basic requirements of ISO 27701
- It will help the individual and employees to plan and conduct internal auditor
- This will improve the effectiveness of PIMS and will add value to the organisation
- This will help delegates to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skill and demonstrate compliance to the standards retirement.
- Introduction to program, course structure
- Evolution of PIMS / ISMS
- Vocabulary & Fundamentals
- ISO 27701 Standards requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Auditor's Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit Planning, Checklists, Nonconformance Reports
- Audit Reporting, Final Team Meeting/Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc.
- Course Examination