Highlight's of the course:
This Five days training delegates will learn to plan, execute and report on an audit of an PIMS in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 27701:2019. They will develop skills and ability to lead a team to conduct audits of an PIMS to the standard. During this training the participants will acquire the necessary knowledge and skill to efficiently plan and perform internal and external audit in compliance with the standard.
Who should attend?
- Individual wish to become competent Lead Auditor for PIMS
- Internal Auditor
- Members of an IT and corporate security team
- Consultants; Project manager
- Risk and compliance team member
- Advisor for IT security
- To understand the structure and basic requirements Lead Auditor of ISO/IEC 27701.
- Purpose and business benefits of an PIMS, PIMS standards, PIMS audits and third party certification.
- It will help the individual and employees to plan and conduct Lead audit.
- You will learn to train an Internal Auditor.
- Will develop role and skills required by an auditor when planning, conducting, reporting and following up.
- This will improve the effectiveness of PIMS and will add value to the organisation.
- This will help delegates to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skill, documentation and demonstrate compliance to the standards retirement.
- You will gain a professional qualification that certifies that you have the knowledge and skills to be able to lead a team to conduct an audit of an PIMS in any organization.
- Four-days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Q&A session after classroom TRAINING before exam
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO/IEC 27701 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Information Security Management System concepts as required by ISO 27701
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 27701 audit
- Conducting an ISO 27701 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 27701 audit