10002 Quality management - Customer satisfaction - Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations
provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
You can quickly turn customer complaints into customer satisfaction instead – especially when you view complaints as an opportunity to improve what you do and how you do it.
ISO 10002 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service,
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel ISO TRAINING,
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants,
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process,
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality,
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
is not intended to change any rights or obligations provided by applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.