is the most established quality framework used worldwide, and sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general.
It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement. ISO 9001 is one of a series of quality management system standards. It can help bring out the best in your organization by enabling you to understand your processes for delivering your products/services to your customers.
is based on eight quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practice). When fully adopted, these principles can help improve your organizational performance.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification Quality Management System :
- Customer focus
- Involvement of People
- Process approach to management
- System approach
- Continual improvement
- Fact based decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Facilitates the organization to become a customer-focused organization.
- Ensures sustained customer satisfaction by producing, delivering services and providing support functions that meet customer's needs and expectations
- Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through continual improvement in systems and products' / services quality